- Ability to enable/disable “huge trees” support in XML parser. Configuration property xml_parser_supports_huge_tree set to yes or true will disable security restrictions and force XML parser to support very deep trees and very long text content.
- Adjust SQL Persistence API implemetation so it works smoothly with MySQL backend.
- Use Python 3.5 instead of Python 3.4 for tests.
- Minor fixes.
- Dependencies were changed from hard-pinned to more flexible.
- Example of production DB configuration added to docs.
- Python 3.4 compatibility of the codebase. Tox configuration extended with python 3.4 environment run.
- Flake8 full style compatibility. Flake8 check added to Tox configuration.
- SQLAlchemy session scope issue fixed (related to #38).
- opentaxii-delete-blocks CLI command added (related to #45).
- delete_content_blocks method added to Persistence API.
- Collection’s name is required to be unique in default SQL DB Auth API implementation.
- Fix for the issue with persistence backend returning
None instead of
- Hard-coded dependencies in
- Versions of dependencies are pinned.
- Code adjusted for a new version of anyconfig API.
- Test for configuration loading added.
- Docker configuration added.
- Health check endpoint added.
- Basic authentication support added.
- Temporary workaround for Issue #191.
get_domain in Persistence API returns domain value configured for
service_id. If nothing returned, value set in configuration file will be used.
- Performance optimisations.
- Bug fixes and style improvements.
- Alias for Root Logger added to logging configuration.
- Context object in a request scope that holds account and token added.
- Support for OPTIONS HTTP request to enable auto version negotiation added.
- Documentation improved.